Bridge and Structures Inspection
Our team of engineers are have a diverse range of experience with both bridge and structure inspections. We will evaluate your asset condition to ensure public safety, consider bridge deterioration and damage and develop a maintenance plan to address defects and general maintenance.
Bridge and Structure Inspection Services We Provide:
- Inspects railroad bridges, trestles, culverts, and waterways to detects, damage or wear and tear.
- Inspect waterways to determine any need for cleaning, clearing, straightening, or enlargement to ensure any long term impact on your structure is avoided.
- Inspect masonry in tunnels, culverts, and waterways to detect cracks, spalling or corrosion.
- Measure long term settlement.
- Design and manage installation of guardrails on approaches to bridges to ensure construction according to specification.
- Measure clearance between bridges and roads to ensure sufficient clearance for passage of vehicles, in accordance with local building codes and specifications.
- Prepare inspection reports of findings, noting location and type of structure, defect, and extent of damage. Upload to your asset management database for long term data security (ie. RAMM)